Nourish Me Hydrating Oil - Red Skins - LIMITED EDITION
Our Limited Edition Nourish Me will bring back those childhood memories and have your skin smelling sweet like redskins
But get in quick as this delicious new flavour is only available for a limited time.
Nourish Me bring together a unique combination of coconut, sweet almond, grapeseed and avocado oils which can be used in your daily beauty regime to help keep your skin nourished and hydrated or as a sun tanning oil.
We use only the highest quality natural oils, and pride ourselves on having no hidden nasties that may irritate your skin.
Contains Natural Ingredients / 100% Vegan / Made in Australia
- Nourishing and moisturising the skin. It can be used as part of your daily ritual, and as a hydrating night time mask.
- Improves skin elasticity during pregnancy and enhance your pregnancy glow
- Nourish's, hydrates and can be used as an aid to help prevent / reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Keeping your skin looking healthy and beautiful. It aids with tanning, tightens the skin, increases collagen.
- It’s great for people skin conditions. It rids the skin of acne, and assists with the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- It’s also vegan-friendly
Studies have indicated that hemp seed oil can dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation. Excellent for skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Vitamin E Oil
Reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking
Coconut Oil encourages tanning. It’s also great for moisturising and nourishing the skin, and is non-allergenic. Please note that Coconut Oil solidifies in the cool weather and liquefies in the warm weather.
Grapeseed Oil has natural anti-aging properties, it also tightens the skin and rids it of acne.
Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil improves complexion and reduces dark circles under the eyes.
Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E. It’s rich in antioxidants that help heal sun-damaged skin, and also increases collegen, aids with the treatment of skin conditions and heals wounds.
Not for human consumption. For external use only, always do a patch test when applicable. Made in a facility containing nuts. If unsure about this product please consult your health care professional.